31 Maret 2010

Dear colleagues,

As April is coming, I am going to take a 2 months break from the project. I will most likely to resume my work by June this year.

The official email (dudidamdudidam) and mobile number (124567890) will be inactive. But please stay in touch through my personal email (ddudududididi) and mobile (0987654321).

Its been a pleasure working with the project and YYY. I learn a lot during the process.

The best thing I can say is, ‘till we meet again J

Regards,
Erma


Welcome freedom!


*posting terakhir dengan laptop kantor dan internet kantor*

5 Responses so far.

  1. Erma says:

    maksudnya... internetan nya gak bakal 9-5 lagi dengan koneksi yang wuss wuss wusss Yasmin hehehe

  2. dinsul says:

    ermaaaa ... whyyyyyy?
    *be el be ha mode on*

    nomor baru dunk....
    and keep writing ya ...
    love ur stories ;)

  3. Erma says:

    @sja & dinna: no kantor yang matek.Yang 08111 ituh. No pribadi ya nyala terus dong ah

- Copyright © Feel... Think... Write... - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -