10 Mei 2015

I know it is 5 months past the New Year hype for resolution, but I still need to write this to remind myself of what I want to achieve this year. I have been a stay home wife for almost 2 years now. Magically, I did not feel bored at all. I don’t know how, maybe because of the ‘cool husband’, maybe because of my ambitionless self, but surely not because I have so much to do.

Lately, I met some person who asked me of my current status.
Are you working?
What did you do at home?
What did you do all day?
Didn't you get bored?
Why don't you open an online store?
Why aren’t you working?
But, you did not have a kid yet, why stop working?

I find it a bit challenge to make them understand why I do what I do. I even tried to write it down and fails. I wrote 2 paragraphs and then delete them because I don’t think it captured the essence of what I want to tell. So, I answered briefly, I worked for my husband, becoming a good wife.

As much as I enjoy my condition, I do have a dream, a wish, of what I want myself to become.

I want to inspire.
Screenshot from Merriam-webster

I want to be able to make good impact to people I talked to. I want to make them want to be a better person. I want to make them believe that everything is possible.

I don’t think I can achieve that by staying in this state. I need to do something. I need to do something. I need to do something.

One Response so far.

  1. Waaaah, thank you for still submitting for the challenge! :D
    Being inspirational is a challenging aspiration. Wish you find the ways needed! :D

- Copyright © Feel... Think... Write... - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -