01 Juni 2015

If I was the admins, I will offer the member (non-admin) to be a guest admin for one day. Off course it should be voluntary because being an admin was not easy. I would pick 3 candidates to play the role as guest admin (for different days) and then reviewed which one was my favorite, even better if the other member could cast their vote. It can give new perspectives or ideas on what could be improve in a practical way. It can also be training or try out to anyone who is thinking to become admin in other community.


--
A super short post for BEC Giveaway (exactly 100 words as required). I missed out the first one, so I will try my luck on this one.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Vita says:

    I was also thinking maybe once in a while the weekly theme can be given by one of the members instead of only by the admins :D

  2. I want to be the volunteer. It would be interesting :-)

  3. Hmm. What an interesting idea. And there's a volunteer already.

  4. Wohooo. We have a new admin. Welcome Mbak Erma. Hehehe. Eh. You are volunteering right? :D

- Copyright © Feel... Think... Write... - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -